Community Health Nursing Lab
CHN lab ensures that the students learn about all the demonstrations and advance techniques regarding home visiting, bag technique and practice all procedures while providing family health care at the door step of the client using, modified home visit kits and treat patient with minimum facilities.
- To educate the students to establish working relationship with families.
- To teach regarding delivery of effective nursing care to assigned families using community health nursing process.
- To demonstrate practical skills in performing home nursing procedures.
- To stimulate the students for providing planned and incidental health teaching to families and individuals.
- Our lab is well equipped with articles such as community bag, models, charts etc. for preparing nursing students to deliver health care to the people at their door steps in both urban and rural communities.
- Lab makes the students is clinical experience and educational and enlightening one and to promote empowerment of the students.
- Corner of lab is designed as rural home setup.
- Demonstration on different procedure are given prior to perform in community to meet their objectives.
- It also helps in problem solving and decision making skills.
- Demonstration make learning more realistic and authentic.