Advance Nursing Skill Lab
- The lab accommodates students by providing scheduled time for both skill practice and patients- specific preparation in all specialties.
- The lab contains advanced instruments and equipment pertaining to all nursing courses.
- The role of the teachers in the Advance nursing practice lab is to support students learning by assisting the students with skill practice and developing critical thinking.
- The lab has an abundance of resources and equipments to enhance both.
- Foster and reinforce learning using emulation technology and related resources.
- Provide hands on learning experiences to course objectives as directed by the nursing curriculum.
- Foster independent students learning opportunities, which promote a model for lifelong learning.
- Increase preparedness for dealing with high acuity cases in all the specialties.
- In our college an advanced skill lab aims at teaching and training students with the essential advanced nursing skills
- This Lab helps the use of skills taught by repeated practice on mannequins.
- The skill lab clearly defines the learning out comes against each activity being demonstrated.
- This helps the nursing supervisor to strengthen their weakness in particular skills.
- It helps to reinforce their knowledge through repeated practice of their procedure on mannequins.
- The instructors are there to assist students on a one to one basis, as they work through the skills of procedures using different learning.